Codar.com.my provides this website and is the controller of your Personal Data. Our data protection officer may be contacted at the following email address: email@example.com.
When you visit our website or use our services we may collect information that is related to you as an identified or identifiable natural person (“Personal Data“). Examples for Personal Data are:
– IP Address
– E-Mail Address (Registered with us)
To safeguard your Personal Data, all electronic storage and transmission of Personal Data is secured with appropriate security technologies.
This site may contain links to external websites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org:
(a) for any enquires or feedback on our data protection policies and procedures;
(b) if you require more information on or require access to the data which you have earlier provided to us.
2. Personal Data We Process
2.1 Our Website
2.2 Contact Us/Provide Feedback
We may obtain your Personal Data when you contact us or provide feedback. We will process your name, e-mail-address and any other Personal Data you send us based on our legitimate interests in order to respond to you and to ensure the proper functioning and development of our website.
We may also process Personal Data you had previously supplied us to expedite relevant interactions. Should the data be out-of-date, please supply us the latest data. We will retain your Personal Data only as legally allowed and necessary for the effective delivery of public services to you.
2.3 Social Media
If you choose to follow us at social networks or public forum accounts (such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or Youtube) you may provide us or allow your social network to provide us with information from your social network or public forum accounts. This data may include your public profile information, e-mail address and friends list on such public forums and/or social networks. For further information as to how and for what purpose the social network provider processes your Personal Data, please see their privacy policies.
2.4 Email Consent Forms
If you have filled in our online forms, you have opted in to send us Personal Data (including, but not limited to Personal Data such as name, e-mail address, company name, country).
Other Regulatory Parties
Personal Data may be transferred to relevant regulatory parties for processing, if an application is submitted as described in Form and Guideline section.
4. Storage Duration
The Personal Data we collect is stored so long as the data is still required for the purposes mentioned in Section 2.
5. Your Rights
Regarding the processing of your Personal Data you have the following rights:
– the right to require (i) information whether your Personal Data is retained and (ii) access to and/or (iii) duplicates of the Personal Data retained free of charge;
– the right to request proper rectification and, if compatible with the purpose of processing, completion of your Personal Data;
– in justified cases the right to request removal of your Personal Data or restriction of processing;
– where processing of your Personal Data is either based on your consent or necessary for the performance of a contract with you and processing is carried out by automated means, the right to receive the Personal Data you have provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to have your Personal Data transmitted directly to another company, where technically feasible (data portability);
– where the processing of your Personal Data is based on your consent, the right to withdraw your consent at any time without impact to data processing activities that have taken place before such withdrawal or to any other existing legal justification of the processing activity in question;
– the right not to be subject to any automatic individual decisions which produces legal effects on you or similarly significantly affects you and
– the right to take legal actions in relation to any breach of your rights regarding the processing of the Personal Data, as well as to lodge complaints before the competent data protection regulators.
To exercise these rights please send us an e-mail at the following email address: email@example.com.
As far as we process your Personal Data on the basis of our legitimate interests, you may object to processing at any time. You may find the detailed description of our processing activities and the legal basis in the section above. If you object, we will no longer process your Personal Data unless there are compelling and prevailing legitimate grounds for the processing or the data is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims. Please note that the processing of your Personal Data may involve marketing activities as described above. Your Personal Information may be used to contact you for further direct marketing activities. To opt out, kindly contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Cookie Usage
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Privacy Statement are welcomed and can be addressed to email@example.com.Read more